Saturday, November 22, 2014

Agent News!

Hi everyone! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity at my day job and in writing. But now that the craziness has died down (somewhat at least!), I'm happy to report that I am officially agented!

snoopy_dance.gif#Snoopy%20Dance



And although I did not get an agent via Query Kombat, it was Query Kombat where I first submitted my query, got great feedback, met my wonderful CP, and well, why I am telling you all this? Check out the story at the blogs of Query Kombat's sponsors:

Michelle's blog

SC's blog

Michael's blog

And while you're at it, check out the blog of my CP, Wade White:

Wade's blog


1 comment:

  1. I just found your post on Michelle's blog, and I had to pop over to tell you congratulations! Sounds like you're in marvelous hands. Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete